PyCharm 2017.3.2 Out Now
To close off 2017, we’re releasing a new version of PyCharm 2017.3! Get it now from our website
New in this version:
- Type annotation ahead of time. You can’t put an inline type annotation when defining a variable in a
withstatement, so you need to provide the annotation in a separate place, read more on the ticket. This is now supported in PyCharm.
- ‘Show command line afterwards’ now works correctly for remote interpreters. And further fixes to this feature
- Various SQL syntax fixes for PostgreSQL and Oracle (PyCharm Professional Edition bundles all DataGrip features)
- React code completion improvements (PyCharm Professional Edition bundles all WebStorm features)
- And more, see the release notes for details
If you use multiple JetBrains applications, you can use JetBrains Toolbox to make sure all your JetBrains IDE’s stay up to date. PyCharm is also available as a snap package. If you’re on Ubuntu 16.04 or later, you can install the latest PyCharm version by using:
sudo snap install [pycharm-professional|pycharm-community] --classic
Subscribe to Blog updates
Livestream: “Python, Django, PyCharm, and More”
Join us for the new PyCharm Livestream episode to learn about everything new in the world of Python on January 25 at 4:00 pm UTC.
Join the Private Preview of Our New Tool for Your ML Experiments!
Join a private preview of our brand-new tool for ML experiments. It lets you set up and launch an experiment from local code on a VM in the cloud directly from PyCharm. We’re granting free access for cloud resources during the preview!
Buy PyCharm. Support Data Science.
This December, we’re offering new users a 30% discount for PyCharm Professional annual subscriptions. We’ll also donate all of the proceeds from this campaign to support NumFOCUS and their sponsored, data science, projects.
PyCharm 2023.3: Feature Spotlight for Django Developers
PyCharm 2023.3 introduces a plethora of features for Django development: Django Structure tool window, Live preview for Django templates, enhancements in code assistance for the Django REST framework, and more! This release is poised to enhance the productivity of developers working with Django. Let…