Webinar: “MongoDB Quickstart with Python and PyCharm” with Michael Kennedy
Learn the most popular NoSQL document database with leading Python instructor and speaker Michael Kennedy. This webinar is adapted from Michael’s free online course.
- Tuesday, January 30, 2018
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM CET (11:30 AM – 12:30 AM EST)
- Register here
Python is great for web development and MongoDB is a popular datastore for JSON. How do these two work together, using PyCharm as your IDE?
Michael Kennedy brings material from his acclaimed MongoDB course, which uses PyCharm, over to a webinar format. He’ll quickly go through the basics, sharing a repository before the course, and letting you work along and ask questions. If you’re looking to get oriented with NoSQL development, this webinar is for you.
The outline includes:
- Explore the benefits of document databases with MongoDB
- Learn how to map Python classes to MongoDB documents
- Use an ODM (object-document mapper) to add structure and requirements to a schemaless database
- See something useful built with MongoDB, live
Speaking to you
Michael Kennedy is an author, instructor, and speaker. He is the host of the Talk Python To Me podcast and founder of Talk Python Training, an online training company for Python developers. Michael has taught over 100 week-long training courses to professional software development teams throughout the world and is an expert in Python, MongoDB, and .NET among other technologies.