Interested in testing and release automation? We’re doing a webinar with Oliver Bestwalter of tox fame, this Thursday. Join us to learn more about test isolation with tox as well as how it fits in with a larger ecosystem of repeatable release processes.
- Thursday, December 13
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CET (10:00 AM – 11:00 PM EST)
- Register here
- Aimed at intermediate Python developers
We will look at what is necessary to automate all important workflows involved in building, testing and releasing software using tox.
We’ll cover how to use tox to …
- run static code analysis, automatic code formatting/fixing as a separate stage orchestrated by the pre-commit framework
- run tests with pytest
- measure and report test coverage
- build and upload packages to pypi/devpi/artifactory
All this can be run and debugged locally from the command line or programmatically.