PyCharm 2019.2.2 Preview
PyCharm 2019.2.2 Preview is now available!
Fixed in this Version
- Some code insight fixes were implemented for Python 3.8:
- Now the “continue” and “finally” clauses are allowed to be used.
- Support for unicode characters in the re module was added.
- An error on the Python Console that was not showing documentation for functions was resolved.
- Some issues were solved for IPython that were causing the debugger not to work properly.
- We had some regression issues with the debugger causing breakpoints to be ignored and/or throw exceptions and the data viewer not to show the proper information and those were solved.
- A problem that caused PyCharm to stall when a Docker server was configured as remote python interpreter was fixed.
- Jupyter Notebooks got some fixes: kernel specification selection is now based on the Python version for the module where a new notebook is created and in case the kernel specification is missing from the metadata a proper error message will be shown.
- An issue that caused one remote interpreter not be used from two different machines was solved as well.
- And many more fixes, see the release notes for more information.
Getting the New Version
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PyCharm 2023.2: New Live Templates for Django, Black Formatter Integration, Run Anything, and AI Assistant
With this build, you can now type your Django code faster with the new live templates, reformat your code in one click with the integrated Black formatter, and generate commit messages with the help of AI Assistant. Read on below for the full list of enhancements!
PyCharm 2023.2 Release Candidate Is Out
You can get the latest build from our website, through the free Toolbox App, or via snaps for Ubuntu. To use this build, you need to have an active subscription to PyCharm Professional. Download PyCharm 2023.2 RC Please note that AI Assistant, which was previously included in th…
PyCharm 2023.1.3 Is Out!
PyCharm 2023.1.3 is out. Learn about the most notable fixes that this build brings.