PyCharm 2019.2.2 Preview is now available!
Fixed in this Version
- Some code insight fixes were implemented for Python 3.8:
- Now the “continue” and “finally” clauses are allowed to be used.
- Support for unicode characters in the re module was added.
- An error on the Python Console that was not showing documentation for functions was resolved.
- Some issues were solved for IPython that were causing the debugger not to work properly.
- We had some regression issues with the debugger causing breakpoints to be ignored and/or throw exceptions and the data viewer not to show the proper information and those were solved.
- A problem that caused PyCharm to stall when a Docker server was configured as remote python interpreter was fixed.
- Jupyter Notebooks got some fixes: kernel specification selection is now based on the Python version for the module where a new notebook is created and in case the kernel specification is missing from the metadata a proper error message will be shown.
- An issue that caused one remote interpreter not be used from two different machines was solved as well.
- And many more fixes, see the release notes for more information.