Webinar Recording: “What It’s Like To Do Instructional Videos on YouTube” with Nelson Jamal
Learning new things is part and parcel of a developer’s job. Many coders, including both novices and pros, turn to videos to help them understand the basics of a programming language or grasp complex concepts. If you’d like to know how to create helpful learning videos for developers, watch the recording of this webinar hosted by Paul Everitt, PyCharm Developer Advocate, and Nelson Jamal, YouTube blogger and the creator of AmigosCode YouTube channel.
The webinar covers a lot of ground, including:
- Some equipment you might need.
- The most important things to keep in mind when creating a YouTube video.
- Some insights into YouTube algorithms.
- Why it is important to always remember that computer science is not a sprint but a journey.
- Success metrics and what helps a channel to be successful.
The audience asked lots of useful questions, so thanks to all the PyCharmers who participated and helped.
Feel free to comment on YouTube (under the webinar recording) what you think of the revamped format of the PyCharm webinars, and like the video so we know that you want more YouTube broadcasts. If you have questions for Nelson, here’s where to find him: