PyCharm 2021.1.1 RC Is Out: A Better Experience From PyCharm 2021.1
Thank you for your feedback on PyCharm 2021.1! We were looking carefully into it – and have managed to make some quick and important bug fixes – so that you can enjoy working with PyCharm.
Here is the list of major improvements:
- Find in Files: works well again. IDEA-266391
- Python Console: we disabled the auto-import feature for the Python Console. The code completion should work smoothly again in the Python Console. PY-47905
- Jupyter Notebooks: autoscroll from and to source works in a synchronized manner for the preview and editor panes. PY-47976
- Jupyter Notebooks: preview pane stays active and updated. PY-45112
- PyCharm no longer scans the home directory for virtualenvs if the custom virtualenv directory was deleted. PyCharm switches back to keeping virtualenvs in the
The whole list of improved functionality is available in the release notes.
Do not forget to submit your bug reports and feature requests to our tracker.