PyCharm 2021.1.1 RC Is Out: A Better Experience From PyCharm 2021.1
Thank you for your feedback on PyCharm 2021.1! We were looking carefully into it – and have managed to make some quick and important bug fixes – so that you can enjoy working with PyCharm.
Here is the list of major improvements:
- Find in Files: works well again. IDEA-266391
- Python Console: we disabled the auto-import feature for the Python Console. The code completion should work smoothly again in the Python Console. PY-47905
- Jupyter Notebooks: autoscroll from and to source works in a synchronized manner for the preview and editor panes. PY-47976
- Jupyter Notebooks: preview pane stays active and updated. PY-45112
- PyCharm no longer scans the home directory for virtualenvs if the custom virtualenv directory was deleted. PyCharm switches back to keeping virtualenvs in the
The whole list of improved functionality is available in the release notes.
Do not forget to submit your bug reports and feature requests to our tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PyCharm 2023.3 Release Candidate Is Out
PyCharm 2023.3 Release Candidate is now available! You can get the latest build from our website, through the free Toolbox App, or via snaps for Ubuntu. To use this build, you need to have an active subscription to PyCharm Professional. Download PyCharm 2023.3 RC As we prep…
PyCharm 2023.3 EAP 7 Is Out!
Enhancements to the Django Structure view, Search Everywhere and support for Angular 17
PyCharm 2023.3 EAP 6 Is Out!
Django project structure view, enhancements to Live Preview for Django Templates, interactive plots in SciView, and the ability to view dataframes or series as charts.