PyCharm 2022.1.3 Release Candidate Is Available
The release candidate for PyCharm 2022.1.3 is ready for you to spot-check before we roll out the release.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Added the ability to auto-select the external diff tool based on the file extension [IDEA-69499].
- Fixed the issue causing a misleading error message when using $var in calc() function in SCSS files [WEB-54056].
- Fixed the issue causing an “Unexpected term” error when using a variable in a min() and max() arguments list [WEB-52057].
- Fixed a regression with the debug console that was truncating outputs [PY-53983].
- Fixed a regression with .pth files being ignored inside venv site-packages [PY-54321].
- Fixed the issue with console: now it reads multiple inputs correctly [IDEA-293951].
- Fixed the issue causing clickable file paths to not work in the VCS tool window [IDEA-292405].
- ESLint 8.0 works again with YarnPnP [WEB-55858].
If you notice any bugs, please submit them to our issue tracker.
The PyCharm team