PyCharm 2022.3.1 Is Out!
Here are the most notable improvements in the new version:
- The option to display editor tabs on multiple rows is available in the new UI. [IDEA-295095]
- Actions on Save work as expected again. [IDEA-307368]
- Excessive CPU usage and IDE freezes that occurred for certain tool window sizes have been fixed. [IDEA-306642]
- Packaging: PyCharm no longer uses excessive disk space when caching PyPI. [PY-57156]
- Running a script on the Python Debug Server with pydevd-pycharm works as expected again. [PY-57771]
- Quick documentation popup: Markup used in docstrings is now rendered in Quick documentation. [PY-34667]
- HTTP client: Setting a proxy no longer breaks package inspection. [PY-57612]
- Python console: Code that is run with the Emulate terminal in output console option enabled now has the correct indentation level. [PY-57706]
- Inspections: The Loose punctuation mark inspection now works correctly for reStructuredText fields in docstrings. [PY-53047]
- Inspections: We fixed an SOE exception where processing generic types broke error highlighting in the editor. [PY-54336]
- Debugger: We fixed several issues with the debugger. [PY-57296], [PY-57055]
- Code insight: Code insight for IntEnum properties is now correct. [PY-55734]
- Code insight: Code insight has been improved for data class arguments when wildcard or custom module import is involved. [PY-36158]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Building APIs With Django REST Framework
The tutorial demonstrates how to use Python and Django REST framework in PyCharm to develop APIs
PyCharm 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Open!
UI/UX Enhancements, Support for PEP 647, and More The Early Access Program for PyCharm 2023.3 kicks off today, offering you a sneak peek of the exciting new features and improvements we expect to include in the next major release. If you’re not familiar with how the EAP works, please read this…
Getting Started in Data Science: EuroPython 2023 Follow-Up
One of my favorite parts of my job as a developer advocate is being able to help people get started in data science. I still remember when I made the transition from academia to data science almost 8 years ago, and how overwhelming it was and how much I felt like I needed to learn to even get starte…
PyCharm 2023.2.1 Is Out!
PyCharm 2023.2.1, the first bug-fix update for PyCharm 2023.2, is now available! You can update to v2023.2.1 by using the Toolbox App, installing it right from the IDE, or downloading it from our website. Download PyCharm 2023.2.1 Here are the most notable fixes available in this version: …