PyCharm 2023.2.2 Is Now Available
Here is the list of the most important improvements that you’ll find in this update:
- PyCharm now has basic code insight for type parameters (PEP 695)
- It is now possible to install Python packages from PyPI when using Python 3.12. [PY-61694]
- The Arguments field in the Python Run configuration dialog is now located on a separate line. [PY-61907]
- In the Branches popup, it’s now possible to disable the Recent section via the Show Recent Branches setting. [IDEA-326901]
- The Shift+Enter shortcut works as expected, opening files from the Search Everywhere tabs in the right-hand side of the split screen. [IDEA-326670]
- The Project tool window once again displays the list of directories. [IDEA-326394]
- The issue causing performance degradation when working with Markdown files featuring tables has been resolved. [IDEA-326905]
- The IDE no longer hangs on the splash screen because of the Exception in thread “AWT-EventQueue-1” error. [IDEA-314813]
- The IDE once again properly preserves the EditorConfig formatting. [IDEA-326450]
- The IDE no longer displays irrelevant pipelines for GitLab merge requests. [IDEA-326509]
To find out more information about the issues resolved, please refer to the release notes.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PyCharm 2023.2.4 Is Out!
We’ve just released another update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or by using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. This version brings the following refinements: To…
PyCharm 2023.2.1 Is Out!
PyCharm 2023.2.1, the first bug-fix update for PyCharm 2023.2, is now available! You can update to v2023.2.1 by using the Toolbox App, installing it right from the IDE, or downloading it from our website. Download PyCharm 2023.2.1 Here are the most notable fixes available in this version: …
PyCharm 2023.2: New Live Templates for Django, Black Formatter Integration, Run Anything, and AI Assistant
With this build, you can now type your Django code faster with the new live templates, reformat your code in one click with the integrated Black formatter, and generate commit messages with the help of AI Assistant. Read on below for the full list of enhancements!
PyCharm 2023.2 Release Candidate Is Out
You can get the latest build from our website, through the free Toolbox App, or via snaps for Ubuntu. To use this build, you need to have an active subscription to PyCharm Professional. Download PyCharm 2023.2 RC Please note that AI Assistant, which was previously included in th…