PyCharm 2023.3.2 Is Out!
The second bug-fix update for v2023.3 is now available.
Here are the most notable fixes and updates that PyCharm 2023.3.2 brings:
- PyCharm now correctly resolves <code>pytest_plugins</code> for pytest fixtures declaration. [PY-62419]
- The test runner now works fine with Django 5.0. [PY-53355]
- We’ve fixed several issues that were cropping up when working with the HTTP Client. [IDEA-332986, IDEA-224825, IDEA-296844]
- We’ve fixed the issue causing the IDE to display a blank window when opening a second project in full-screen mode on macOS. [IDEA-339992]
- When using borderless mode on Windows, the IDE once again correctly restores the position of a window that had previously been snapped to one side of the screen. [IDEA-250563]
- We’ve fixed the issue causing the IDE to crash on startup due to errors appearing when parsing the UI theme. [IDEA-340108]
- The main menu is displayed for all open projects on the tiling desktop when working on Linux. [IDEA-328047]
- The IDE no longer erroneously resets namespaces during actions like Apply, Refresh, and others when working with Kubernetes. [IDEA-339448]
- The branch checkout from the Pull Request pane has been fixed. [IDEA-339471]
- When you work on Linux without a window manager, the main menu is now displayed for all open projects. [IDEA-337548]
For more information about the issues we’ve addressed, please refer to the release notes.
If you experience any other issues, please report them to our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 6: In-editor Code Review
Our new EAP build for PyCharm 2024.1 is now available for you to download! This new build is packed with a bunch of updates to the integration with version control systems. You can download the new version from our website, update directly from the IDE or via the free Toolbox App, or use snaps…
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 5: Model Cards for Hugging Face Models, Updates for the HTTP Client, and More
Packed with numerous new features and enhancements, PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 5 brings extended support for GitHub Actions, updates to the HTTP Client, and much more.
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 4: Sticky Lines, and More
The Early Access Program for PyCharm 2024.1 continues with our latest build where you can preview new features, including convenient sticky lines in the editor, and more.