RubyMine 2.5 EAP update (95.314)—ready for the show
Posted on by
Check out the next update for RubyMine 2.5 preview. This build features the following major changes:
- Smarter introduce feature for Ruby code (see screenshot below)
- Rails 3 support improvements
- Cucumber improvements:
* Cucumber 0.7.3 escaped bars and backslashes support
* Inspection warning about missing colon in Examples section declaration (see screenshots below)
* Structure view improved
.ideafolder is hidden from the Project View
- PivotalTracker and Lighthouse integration with Tasks feature
- Performance optimizations
- Broken RVM support is fixed.
Develop with pleasure!
JetBrains RubyMine Team