RubyMine 2.5 EAP update (95.314)—ready for the show
Check out the next update for RubyMine 2.5 preview. This build features the following major changes:
- Smarter introduce feature for Ruby code (see screenshot below)
- Rails 3 support improvements
- Cucumber improvements:
* Cucumber 0.7.3 escaped bars and backslashes support
* Inspection warning about missing colon in Examples section declaration (see screenshots below)
* Structure view improved
.ideafolder is hidden from the Project View
- PivotalTracker and Lighthouse integration with Tasks feature
- Performance optimizations
- Broken RVM support is fixed.
Read the full release notes and download RubyMine 2.5 EAP build 95.314.
Some of RubyMine team are currently at RailsWayCon in Berlin, and we’re going to RailsConf next week, so if you’ll be there—stop by the JetBrains booth for a chat and to get some cool stuff!
Develop with pleasure!
JetBrains RubyMine Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!