RubyMine 3, the right choice for developing with Rails 3
This release mainly focuses on strong Rails 3.0 compatibility but even if you are not on Rails 3 yet, you’ll find a huge number of improvements to every environment aspect, such as:
- Ruby code coverage with RCov,
- Support for LESS, SCSS, rdoc and improvements for all supported languages,
- Zen coding support for faster HTML/CSS coding,
- Much better Git integration and support for Mercurial version control,
- Major UI changes and performance improvements.
Other important change — RubyMine 3.0 personal license is now 30% cheaper than before!
Note that RubyMine 3 is a free upgrade if you have a RubyMine license purchased after Nov 29, 2009.
RubyMine 3.0 took time to appear but we are very happy with the result and want to heartily thank all the early adopters for their invaluable feedback.
Develop with pleasure!
JetBrains RubyMine Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!