RubyMine 2019.2 EAP Is Open!
RubyMine 2019.2 EAP (build 192.4205.37) is now open! The first EAP build adds support for new things in Rails 6, improves YARD and Factory Bot support, and fixes many bugs. Here’s a short version of the completed tasks:
- Code insight for ActionText and ActionMailbox [RUBY-23790] [RUBY-23791]
- Inspections for ActionMailbox [RUBY-23792]
- Support for Rails 6 methods [RUBY-23789]
- Factory Bot improvements [RUBY-23395] [RUBY-23399]
- YARD: an inspection for the correct @return match [RUBY-8349]
JetBrains Runtime 11
RubyMine 2019.2 uses JetBrains Runtime 11 (the fork of OpenJDK 11 with fixes from the JetBrains team). This transition addresses a range of issues and hopefully will make your experience with our IDEs much more pleasant.
Please stay tuned to the blog for further updates and major features in the upcoming v2019.2.
Your RubyMine Team