RubyMine 2020.1.1, the first bug-fix update for v2020.1, is now available!
- Fixed a pair of issues involving external tools (IDEA-229467, IDEA-233252).
- Fixed attr_accessor and helper_method causing an inspection warning (RUBY-17699).
- Fixed MethodAnnotationData changes not being processed until file reload (RUBY-26068).
- Added the ability to run scripts and scratch files in the context of Rails (RUBY-25732).
- Fixed the issue with Cucumber test steps not being correctly resolved (RUBY-25925).
The RubyMine team