RubyMine 2019.3.5 Is Available
RubyMine 2019.3.5, the fifth bug-fix update for v2019.3, is now available.
You’ll find the following important fixes in this update:
- Fixed the issue causing RubyMine not to see installed gems when using WSL + rbenv: RUBY-26141
- Fixed the regression that caused v2019.3.4 not to start when installed in a path with non-ASCII characters: IDEA-235754.
Also, the following issues with the updated JBR v11.0.6+8-b520.66 have been fixed:
- The issue causing JBR not to launch from a directory with a non-ASCII name has been resolved: JBR-2235.
- The issue preventing the context menu or main menu popups from being displayed in Full-screen mode under XFCE has been fixed: JBR-2143.
- The IDE no longer crashes when the -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 VM option is added in the VM-options file: JBR-2210.
The RubyMine team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
RubyMine 2022.2 Released
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.2 is now available! Below is a brief overview of the most notable features. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What's New page. Support for Rails URLs With RubyMine 2022.2 you can click links in server logs for View, Route, and other references to navi…
RubyMine 2022.1.1 Is Available
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.1.1, the first bug-fix update for the current major version, is now available. You can update using the Toolbox App, right from inside the IDE, or by downloading RubyMine 2022.1.1 from our website. With this update we fixed the issues that were caused when Rails 3 support wa…
RubyMine Plans to Retire Support for Rails 3 and Other Outdated Features
Dear all, As some of you already know, RubyMine 2022.1 was shipped without support for Rails 3. The reason for this decision was quite simple: Rails 3 reached End Of Life many years ago, and most of you had long since switched to the newer Rails releases. Hence, continuing to support Rails 3 in Rub…
RubyMine 2022.1 Released
Hello everyone, RubyMine 2022.1 is now available! Below is a brief overview of the most notable features. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. Support for new language features RubyMine 2022.1 includes support for most of the new Ruby and RBS features introdu…