RubyMine 2019.3.5, the fifth bug-fix update for v2019.3, is now available.
- Fixed the issue causing RubyMine not to see installed gems when using WSL + rbenv: RUBY-26141
- Fixed the regression that caused v2019.3.4 not to start when installed in a path with non-ASCII characters: IDEA-235754.
Also, the following issues with the updated JBR v11.0.6+8-b520.66 have been fixed:
- The issue causing JBR not to launch from a directory with a non-ASCII name has been resolved: JBR-2235.
- The issue preventing the context menu or main menu popups from being displayed in Full-screen mode under XFCE has been fixed: JBR-2143.
- The IDE no longer crashes when the -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 VM option is added in the VM-options file: JBR-2210.
The RubyMine team