RubyMine 2020.2.1 Is Available
Posted on by
RubyMine 2020.2.1, the first bug-fix update for v2020.2 is now available!
You’ll find the following important fixes in this update:
- Fixed an issue with debugging in Docker-compose: RUBY-26601.
- Fixed NullPointException when using rbspy v0.3.9: RUBY-26384.
- Fixed an issue with an error caused by the exec command run in Docker Compose: RUBY-26569.
- Fixed an issue with a performance warning showing up on IDE startup on Windows machines: IDEA-247817.
- Fixed an exception that was thrown when launching the IDE from the command line on Kubuntu 20.04: IDEA-247378.
- Fixed an issue with running and debugging individual tests RUBY-26848.
- And other improvements related to run configurations, Liquid template language support, and intention actions.
The RubyMine team