RubyMine 2020.2.1 Is Available
RubyMine 2020.2.1, the first bug-fix update for v2020.2 is now available!
You can update to it using the Toolbox App or right from inside the IDE. You can also download RubyMine 2020.2.1 from our website.
You’ll find the following important fixes in this update:
- Fixed an issue with debugging in Docker-compose: RUBY-26601.
- Fixed NullPointException when using rbspy v0.3.9: RUBY-26384.
- Fixed an issue with an error caused by the exec command run in Docker Compose: RUBY-26569.
- Fixed an issue with a performance warning showing up on IDE startup on Windows machines: IDEA-247817.
- Fixed an exception that was thrown when launching the IDE from the command line on Kubuntu 20.04: IDEA-247378.
- Fixed an issue with running and debugging individual tests RUBY-26848.
- And other improvements related to run configurations, Liquid template language support, and intention actions.
Check out the release notes for the complete list of closed tickets. And, as always, please report any issues you find.
The RubyMine team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!