RubyMine 2020.2.2 Is Available
RubyMine 2020.2.2, a bug-fix update for v2020.2, is now available!
You’ll find the following improvements in this update:
- The LightEdit mode now works by default only for *.log, *.md, *.txt, and some other files. Additional configurations are available in Preferences / Editor / File Types: IDEA-248255
- Fixed an issue with unit tests freezing on exception: RUBY-26937
- Fixed an issue with incorrect group ordering in Find Usages: RUBY-26897
- Fixed an issue with the debugger hanging on a breakpoint: RUBY-26462
- Fixed a couple of issues with debugger gem installation for Ruby 2.7: RUBY-26859, RUBY-26866
- Fixed authentication when invoking remote operations in GitHub: IDEA-248658
The RubyMine team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
RubyMine 2022.3 Released!
RubyMine 2022.3 is now available! The latest version of our popular Ruby and Rails IDE is packed with improvements, including: A new UI that you can enable in the settingsEnhanced RBS support Improvements for working with shared contexts and examples in RSpecUpdated navigation and s…
RubyMine 2022.2 Released
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.2 is now available! Below is a brief overview of the most notable features. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What's New page. Support for Rails URLs With RubyMine 2022.2 you can click links in server logs for View, Route, and other references to navi…
RubyMine 2022.1.1 Is Available
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.1.1, the first bug-fix update for the current major version, is now available. You can update using the Toolbox App, right from inside the IDE, or by downloading RubyMine 2022.1.1 from our website. With this update we fixed the issues that were caused when Rails 3 support wa…
RubyMine Plans to Retire Support for Rails 3 and Other Outdated Features
Dear all, As some of you already know, RubyMine 2022.1 was shipped without support for Rails 3. The reason for this decision was quite simple: Rails 3 reached End Of Life many years ago, and most of you had long since switched to the newer Rails releases. Hence, continuing to support Rails 3 in Rub…