Scala plugin 0.7.264 and Play2 plugin 0.2.49 were released!
Currently we are planning to make releases at the beginning of every month. This is one part of huge plan to make plugin more stable and regular. Nightly builds are still available to get fixes more quickly.
- Inplace rename for generators and enumerators bindings in for expressions
- Replace do-while with while and vice versa intentions
- SCL-5603 Inspection for simplifying boolean expressions with boolean literals
- SCL-5602 Inspection for double negations in boolean expressions
- Create from usages quickfix in route files of Play2 project
- Performance improvements
- SBT-based compiler improvements
- Improved method dependent types support in highlighting
- SCL-4935 More robust breakpoint positioning for macro-arguments
- SCL-5594 Single tuple argument in case classes generates right unapply method
- SCL-4699 Browsing types (CTRL-N) defined in package objects
- SCL-5569 Fixed type inference for generic Scala methods in Java
- SCL-4703 Extra closing brace added incorrectly due to parsing error in scala doc
- Formatter improvements in Play2 templates (fixed HTML indenting)
IntelliJ Scala Plugin 2023.2 Is Out!
Better Scala 3 Support IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 brings enhanced Scala 3 support, with a focus on providing a streamlined development experience. Notable improvements include fixes for Scala 3 enum highlighting, navigation to enum definitions, and the correct resolution of enum cases in various contex…
IntelliJ Scala Plugin 2023.1 Is Out!
Improved support for braceless Scala syntax IntelliJ IDEA can now desugar braceless Scala code properly, and it handles refactorings where the “fewer braces” feature is used. It also supports braceless syntax in worksheets and correctly interprets indentation when you move extensions methods up a…
IntelliJ Scala Plugin 2022.3 Is Out!
This release has been again focused on Scala 3, but there are also quite a few other improvements. Better Scala 3 support In v2022.3, we’ve introduced a large number of upgrades to provide better Scala 3 support. The IDE now supports parameter untupling and quoted patterns, and it features man…
IntelliJ Scala Plugin 2022.2 Is Out!
This release has been again focused on improving Scala 3 support, but there are also a few other improvements. Better Scala 3 support As of v.2022.2, IntelliJ IDEA can read match types from .tasty files, properly parse them, resolve type variables, use them as type arguments, support inspectio…