New IntelliJ IDEA 14 EAP is already available, and we just released the new Scala plugin for it. You can get the latest update via Settings → Plugins.
Here’s a brief overview of what’s new in this version:
- Parameter info for infix method calls
- Java to Scala converter fixes
- Error highlighting fixes
- Type variable in patterns support
- Performance improvements for big “for expressions”
- New inspection: explicit type for implicit functions
- New inspection: detect useless expressions
- Change signature for constructors
For the complete list of changes, refer to the Release Notes.
Develop with Pleasure!