TeamCity 3.0 Released!
JetBrains is happy to tell you that TeamCity 3.0 is now available!
This release continues to extend support of both Java and .NET software development teams. Small and medium-size development teams now benefit from the completely redesigned licensing scheme allowing to get TeamCity’s innovative productivity and quality-enhancing features for free with Professional edition. Enterprise edition supports per-project user roles and allows to manage an unlimited number of users and build configurations.
The key new features of this release include:
- Per-project access rights with project roles – an exclusive feature of the Enterprise edition
- Build statistics charts, with declarative pluggable charts for user-defined metrics
- Pre-tested commit from Visual Studio for Subversion
- StarTeam support
- .NET Duplicates finder for catching similar code fragments of your C# and Visual Basic .NET code
- Java Inspections and Duplicates for Maven2 projects
- Version Control labeling for Subversion, CVS, Perforce, StarTeam, ClearCase
- “Hanging” builds auto-detection and thread dump capturing, for quick feedback on Java and .NET builds’ problems
- Display of build start/finish estimations in the Build Queue
- Build tags for organizing and quickly filtering builds
To learn more about new features in TeamCity 3.0, please visit http://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity/?30blog
For more details about the new licensing scheme for Professional, Enterprise and Open Source licenses, see http://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity/buy/?30blog
Existing TeamCity users can upgrade free of charge to the Enterprise Edition of TeamCity.
Get more pleasure developing with TeamCity 3.0 and thanks for your feedback which helps us to move forward and bring new ideas to life!
The JetBrains TeamCity team
Technorati tags: TeamCity, teamware, New version, StarTeam, Subversion, labeling, search, tag, thread dump, Java, .NET, continuous integration, agile
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!