Do not Miss Multiple New Features in a New TeamCity 4.0 EAP Build!
After, yes, we admit, a long break we unleash a new EAP build of TeamCity 4.0 which has a great number of new features, plus multiple performance improvements and bugfixes. Among the major ones:
- reordering of NUnit tests
- redesigned plugins packaging
- possibility to redefine certain build parameters on manual build run
- running personal builds on a specific build agent from within IntelliJ IDEA
- configurable charts on Projects page
- support for Diana (IntelliJ IDEA 8 EAP project file format)
- and much more…
Happy building and wait for your feedback!
Technorati tags: TeamCity, JetBrains, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, EAP, roadmap, continuous integration, build management, database, MySQL, PostgreSQL, oracle, MS SQL 2005, agile development, MS Visual Studio 2005, MS Visual Studio 2008