TeamCity 4.0.2 is Released
TeamCity 4.0.2 comes with several fixes and improvements, and we would like you to upgrade to this version when you:
- use snapshot dependencies and discover the build queue becomes long because of the builds of the same build configuration which were triggered automatically,
- have builds with large number of failing tests,
- use SVN, CVS, or TFS (for which we have added agent-side checkout) as your version control system,
- have extra large build numbers,
- use MSTest reporting,
- experience any of the following issues.
Develop with pleasure!
The JetBrains Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Critical Security Issue Affecting TeamCity On-Premises – Update to 2023.05.4 Now
A critical security issue was recently identified in TeamCity On-Premises. Please upgrade to 2023.05.4 now.
How Gradle Uses TeamCity to Run 30,000 Green Builds Per Day
In this case study, we’ll take a deep look into how Gradle Build Tool uses TeamCity to run tens of thousands of builds a day, while keeping the failure rate under control.
TeamCity Cloud 2023.07: Major Cloud Profile Improvements, Enhanced Space Integration, and More
The new TeamCity Cloud 2023.07 comes with major cloud profile enhancements, improved TeamCity and Space integration, and more. Read on to learn what's new.
JetBrains Joins AWS ISV Accelerate Program and Receives AWS DevOps Competency Status for TeamCity
We’re happy to announce that JetBrains has been accepted to the AWS Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Accelerate Program, a co-selling program aimed at AWS Partners who provide solutions that run on or integrate with AWS! With this partnership, we are looking to gain more visibility for TeamCity …