TeamCity 4.0.2 is Released
TeamCity 4.0.2 comes with several fixes and improvements, and we would like you to upgrade to this version when you:
- use snapshot dependencies and discover the build queue becomes long because of the builds of the same build configuration which were triggered automatically,
- have builds with large number of failing tests,
- use SVN, CVS, or TFS (for which we have added agent-side checkout) as your version control system,
- have extra large build numbers,
- use MSTest reporting,
- experience any of the following issues.
Develop with pleasure!
The JetBrains Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Configuration as Code for TeamCity Using Terraform
We're introducing Terraform Provider for TeamCity, an new way for configuring your CI/CD infrastructure as code.
Critical Security Issue Affecting TeamCity On-Premises (CVE-2024-23917) – Update to 2023.11.3 Now
Summary A critical security vulnerability was identified in TeamCity On-Premises (initially discovered and reported by an external security researcher on January 19, 2024). This critical security vulnerability has been assigned the CVE identifier CVE-2024-23917 and presents the weakness CWE-2…
New in TeamCity: Remote Parameters and Updated HashiCorp Vault Plugin
We're introducing a new Remote type of parameters. Based on the new parameter type, we've also updated the HashiCorp Vault plugin, making it easier to use. Read on to learn what's new.