TeamCity 2019.1.5 is available
The new bugfix release for TeamCity 2019.1 is ready to download.
We recommend you upgrade to 2019.1.5 to get fixes for several security problems and other important issues, including:
- the problem with the incomplete publication of NuGet packages to the NuGet feed
- unavailability of the “Default credential provider chain” option in the Amazon ECR connection settings
The full list of resolved problems is available in our release notes.
Like any bugfix update, 2019.1.5 has the same data format as all 2019.1.x versions, which allows you to easily upgrade/downgrade within these builds.
Remember to check our Upgrade Notes and use one of these options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update
- download the new version from the website
- pull the TeamCity Docker image
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!