TeamCity 2021.1.2 is here
Version 2021.1.2 for TeamCity On-Premises is already available for download.
This update addresses over 70 issues. It brings notable fixes to our experimental UI, most of them focused on the build log preview, and various other enhancements, such as:
- The performance monitor now can display log entries per selected time period. To limit the period, drag and drop the selection on the graph.
- If you run a personal build that is a part of a build chain, all its dependency builds will be run as personal builds as well.
However, if you enable the reuse of suitable builds in the dependency settings, TeamCity will try to optimize the chain whenever possible. If running a personal dependency build doesn’t bring any value or contradicts the checkout rules, TeamCity will use a finished non-personal build instead.
- The Parameters tab of Build Results has a new filter — Show only modified parameters. If it’s enabled, this tab will display only parameters whose values are customized in the current build.
We highly recommend upgrading as this version contains several security fixes and performance optimizations.
The full list of resolved issues is available in our release notes.
As any minor update, 2021.1.2 shares the same data format with all the 2021.1.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
You can use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update
- download the new version from the website
- pull the TeamCity Docker image
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
TeamCity 2023.05.4 Is Available
Just shy of a month since our August bug-fix update, we're rolling out the 2023.05.4 update for TeamCity On-Premises. This version features a minor enhancement that allows you to modify the format of timestamps in TeamCity build logs, security issue fixes, and a few quite significant performance upd…
TeamCity 2023.05.3 Is Here
Our newest bug-fix update, 2023.05.3, is now live. In this release cycle, we have addressed 25 issues, including five security problems. As always, you can find the complete list of fixes in our release notes. As with other minor updates, TeamCity 2023.05.3 shares the same data format with all 20…
TeamCity 2023.05.2 Is Here
The latest bug-fix update for TeamCity 2023.05 is now available. Version 2023.05.2 addresses over 25 issues, performance problems, and security vulnerabilities. As with other minor updates, TeamCity 2023.05.2 shares the same data format with all 2023.05.x releases, allowing you to easily upgrade …
TeamCity 2023.05.1 Is Released
The new bug-fix update for TeamCity 2023.05 is now available for download. Version 2023.05.1 addresses over 60 issues, including performance and security-related problems. Notable enhancements introduced in 2023.05.1 include: Issuing refreshable tokens for VCS roots configured to access Azure…