TeamCity 2021.2.3 is here
The third bugfix update for TeamCity 2021.2 is already available for download!
Version 2021.2.3 contains a fix important for all TeamCity users who connect their projects to GitHub.com repositories via SSH. Beginning March 2022, GitHub will stop supporting deprecated SSH protocols. Make sure to upgrade TeamCity to the new version by this point – otherwise, your builds won’t be able to use SSH for checking out source code from GitHub.com.
TeamCity 2021.2.3 brings other 40+ fixes and improvements, including:
- Fixed problem with triggering false positive alarms in some security scanners due to vulnerable classes of Log4j 1.2 (version used by TeamCity). To address this issue, we’ve created our own fork of the library based on Log4j 1.2 and removed these classes as they are not used by TeamCity. Note that the upgrade of Log4j used by TeamCity to version 2 is on the way – it is scheduled for our next major release.
- More accurate build status publishing to Bitbucket that allows using new features of Bitbucket, like Merge Check.
We highly recommend upgrading, as this version also contains security and performance fixes.
The full list of fixes is available in our release notes.
As any minor update, 2021.2.3 shares the same data format with all the 2021.2.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
Check the upgrade notes and use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update
- download the new version from the website
- pull the TeamCity Docker image
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
TeamCity 2023.05.4 Is Available
Just shy of a month since our August bug-fix update, we're rolling out the 2023.05.4 update for TeamCity On-Premises. This version features a minor enhancement that allows you to modify the format of timestamps in TeamCity build logs, security issue fixes, and a few quite significant performance upd…
TeamCity 2023.05.3 Is Here
Our newest bug-fix update, 2023.05.3, is now live. In this release cycle, we have addressed 25 issues, including five security problems. As always, you can find the complete list of fixes in our release notes. As with other minor updates, TeamCity 2023.05.3 shares the same data format with all 20…
TeamCity 2023.05.2 Is Here
The latest bug-fix update for TeamCity 2023.05 is now available. Version 2023.05.2 addresses over 25 issues, performance problems, and security vulnerabilities. As with other minor updates, TeamCity 2023.05.2 shares the same data format with all 2023.05.x releases, allowing you to easily upgrade …
TeamCity 2023.05.1 Is Released
The new bug-fix update for TeamCity 2023.05 is now available for download. Version 2023.05.1 addresses over 60 issues, including performance and security-related problems. Notable enhancements introduced in 2023.05.1 include: Issuing refreshable tokens for VCS roots configured to access Azure…