TeamCity 2022.04.2 is out
Today we’re releasing the TeamCity 2022.04.2 update, which focuses on improving performance.
TeamCity 2022.04.2 fixes about 50 issues, and here are the most significant improvements that you’ll find in this update:
- The bundled IntelliJ IDEA has been updated to address the reported Apache software vulnerabilities.
- We’ve added fixes to the recently released features, such as native Git and parallel tests.
We strongly recommend updating to this new version.
Just as any other minor update, 2022.04.2 has the same data format as all the 2022.04.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
Before installing the new version, please read our upgrade notes and use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update.
- download the new version from the JetBrains website.
- pull the TeamCity Docker image.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
CVE-2023-42793 Vulnerability in TeamCity: Post-Mortem
In this post, we describe the actions taken by the TeamCity team after the critical CVE-2023-42793 vulnerability was discovered.
Critical Security Issue Affecting TeamCity On-Premises – Update to 2023.05.4 Now
A critical security issue was recently identified in TeamCity On-Premises. Please upgrade to 2023.05.4 now.
TeamCity Cloud 2023.09 Is Here
TeamCity Cloud 2023.09 comes with enhanced integrations with Perforce and Space, the ability to report statuses of preceding build steps, and other features.