TeamCity 2022.04.2 is out
Today we’re releasing the TeamCity 2022.04.2 update, which focuses on improving performance.
TeamCity 2022.04.2 fixes about 50 issues, and here are the most significant improvements that you’ll find in this update:
- The bundled IntelliJ IDEA has been updated to address the reported Apache software vulnerabilities.
- We’ve added fixes to the recently released features, such as native Git and parallel tests.
We strongly recommend updating to this new version.
Just as any other minor update, 2022.04.2 has the same data format as all the 2022.04.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
Before installing the new version, please read our upgrade notes and use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update.
- download the new version from the JetBrains website.
- pull the TeamCity Docker image.
We’ll appreciate your feedback in our forum or tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!