Today we have published one more bug-fix update – Upsource 3.0.6. This is likely the last minor update before we roll out the next major release. This build addresses the following issues:
- UP-7644: Random Github comments being pulled in
- UP-7584: [GitHub] Sync doesn’t work if VCS root mount path is empty
- UP-7303: [IDEA plugin] Wrong revision URL for an SVN revision
- UP-7698: [IDEA plugin] Comment pane runs away when side-by-side diff window is moving
- UP-7434: Can’t install current plugin version in Android studio
- UP-6690: Unable to assign reviewer
- And a few other problems. Check out the full list.
You can download the new build here, and don’t forget to backup your current instance before upgrading.
The Upsource Team