Upsource 2017.1.1922 Is Here

Posted on by Valerie Andrianova

Please welcome a fresh update for Upsource 2017.1 (build 1922). This minor release brings a number of bug fixes and improvements, including IntelliJ IDEA plugin fixes and usability problems. Please check the full list of the Release Notes for more details.

Download the latest Upsource 2017.1.1922 and enjoy all the fresh goodies!

The Drive to Develop!

The Upsource JetBrains Team

Comments below can no longer be edited.

7 Responses to Upsource 2017.1.1922 Is Here

1. Artem says:

June 14, 2017

Is there already a roadmap for the next Upsource 2017.2 release? Is there even a date or time frame?

We are mainly interested in the integration with GitLab CE. Since we are doing the reviews with PhpStorm an integration would be desirable to see the results in GitLab (merge requests/ branch reviews).

• Maria Khalusova says:

June 16, 2017

Hi Artem,

You can find the approximate roadmap here – https://blog.jetbrains.com/upsource/2017/03/23/upsource-2017-2-roadmap/
      As you can see, GitLab is not there, but that doesn’t mean we’re not working on it. It’s in progress, however, we’re not sure yet if it’ll be ready by next release, which is scheduled to be out in a month. Please stay tuned. There’s a chance GitLab support will be included, but I can’t 100% guarantee that right now.

2. Anatoly Rugalev says:

June 18, 2017

Hi. I just want to say thanks to you guys for such amazing tool! Can’t wait for next release announcements 🙂

• Maria Khalusova says:

June 26, 2017

Hi Anatoly! Thank you for your kind words!

3. Régis Le Brettevillois says:

June 26, 2017

This tool is wonderful and gets improving every release. We are using it on a small set of developpers but I would like to make it used for our whole department.
    I’m still facing questions, is there any comparative study that could help me to build the right convincing case.

• Maria Khalusova says:

June 26, 2017

Hi Régis!
      We don’t have publicly available comparison documents. You can write to me directly at maria.khalusova@jetbrains.com, and I’ll be happy to help you build the case 🙂

4. Mark Freedman says:

August 6, 2017

Is there a dot release coming soon? There was an issue added where there are problems using @ callouts, and I’m waiting for a dot release. Thanks.