Web IDE EAP (build 445)
The third EAP build #455 adds several new features, addresses performance problems (particularly in PHP code completion) and fixes most exceptions in PHP parser and editor reported by EAPers.
New features include:
- YAML support with structure view
- PHPDOC @property & @method declarations completion & resolution
- Several debugger enhancements — keeping XDebug connections, Concurrent debugging sessions, starting at 1st line etc. Expect separate blog-post shortly.
- Added editor highlighting of several semantic errors (several members with same name, abstract modifier vs method body, etc.)
- Completion now properly shows all visible inherited members
- Fixed parsing of namespaces in lambdas and multiple ‘as’ clauses
- Type inspection now properly understands polymorphism
- Adjusted size of dialogs on first run
- Fixed parsing of escape sequences inside doublequoted literals
See complete change-list in issue tracker.
Download Web IDE EAP build 445 for your platform from project EAP page.
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP build 129.177/196Early Access Program
We continue to refine the IDE and work on plugin APIs. This build addresses both aspects by implementing a much requested feature purely relying on php-openapi. It required numerous adjustments - and much more are still pending, but we have a great progress. The generic Factory Metho…
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP Started – Build 129.91Early Access Program
We are happy to announce the beginning of PhpStorm 6.0.1 Early Access Program and the build 129.91 is already available for download. Just a couple of weeks after the major 6.0 update we are ready to deliver fresh build to be tested. On PHP side we are focused on bugfixes and new features, inc…
Drag & Drop Project Files to Remote Hosts in PhpStorm
The Remote Host pane allows us to work directly on a remote server through FTP, FTPS, SFTP or a local/network folder. A lot of people asked us to add drag & drop to the Remote Host pane in PhpStorm. Good news: PhpStorm 6 comes with drag & drop as well as copy & paste support from the pro…