Web IDE EAP (build 445)
The third EAP build #455 adds several new features, addresses performance problems (particularly in PHP code completion) and fixes most exceptions in PHP parser and editor reported by EAPers.
New features include:
- YAML support with structure view
- PHPDOC @property & @method declarations completion & resolution
- Several debugger enhancements — keeping XDebug connections, Concurrent debugging sessions, starting at 1st line etc. Expect separate blog-post shortly.
- Added editor highlighting of several semantic errors (several members with same name, abstract modifier vs method body, etc.)
- Completion now properly shows all visible inherited members
- Fixed parsing of namespaces in lambdas and multiple ‘as’ clauses
- Type inspection now properly understands polymorphism
- Adjusted size of dialogs on first run
- Fixed parsing of escape sequences inside doublequoted literals
See complete change-list in issue tracker.
Download Web IDE EAP build 445 for your platform from project EAP page.
-JetBrains Web IDE Team