EAP build 94.430
Beta release is coming soon so we plan to release EAP builds weekly to make feedback turnaround more rapid. Expect lots on new features in each build. This one brings you:
- PHP formatter live preview for all options. Pay attention to “Preview Language” selector.
- Remote Deployment much-awaited support for locally mapped/mounted remote folders. You may want to place tick at Settings|Remote Deployment|Options|Upload automatically. Also long (S)FTP operations should be more cancelable.
- New project from remote location wizard to help you to quickly setup your project. This is work-in-progress so there may be some glitches – do not hesitate to report.
- Editor vertical indent guidelines – just enable it at Settings|Editor|Appearance. Expect more interactive goodness here in future builds. Also we have removed some debug code that caused performance hiccups in previous EAP.
- Smarty support for custom delimiters. Please see WI-390 for details.
- SASS editor support with default binding to *.sass files. You still need to compile them manually, but we will make this more comfortable in future.
- Linux able to run IDE without any special setup (albeit installing Sun JDK 1.6) in most cases. We now try to use default java from /usr/bin and load 64-bit yjpagent library with proper memory settings automatically.
- Language injection is enabled and working good. There some new experimental automatic injections into string literals, you can switch them on and off individually at Settings|Language Injection.
- Zen Coding will not mess with your PHP code anymore. It can also be completely disabled.
- Numerous fixes with full details available in issue tracker.
- New project from remote location wizard will not be able to finish if you go to Add remote location step and then go back and try to reuse existing one. Workaround: Just close wizard and start again.
- Help|Help topics will open IntelliJ IDEA online help page.
Download Web IDE EAP build 94.430 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP build 129.177/196Early Access Program
We continue to refine the IDE and work on plugin APIs. This build addresses both aspects by implementing a much requested feature purely relying on php-openapi. It required numerous adjustments - and much more are still pending, but we have a great progress. The generic Factory Metho…
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP Started – Build 129.91Early Access Program
We are happy to announce the beginning of PhpStorm 6.0.1 Early Access Program and the build 129.91 is already available for download. Just a couple of weeks after the major 6.0 update we are ready to deliver fresh build to be tested. On PHP side we are focused on bugfixes and new features, inc…
Drag & Drop Project Files to Remote Hosts in PhpStorm
The Remote Host pane allows us to work directly on a remote server through FTP, FTPS, SFTP or a local/network folder. A lot of people asked us to add drag & drop to the Remote Host pane in PhpStorm. Good news: PhpStorm 6 comes with drag & drop as well as copy & paste support from the pro…