Here comes promised fresh-baked weekly EAP build. This one brings you:
- Branding is almost complete and all the nice PhpStorm and WebStorm icons are now in place. We still have lots of work on Windows exe installer pending, including some minor bugs kindly reported by our users
- PHP completion has been reworked to include only local scope on first invocation. Just press Ctrl+Space again to see all global variants. This new behavior is a bit controversial so please let us know how it works for you
- New project from remote location wizard got many fixes and some of requested options i.e. filtering download by file mask so you can easily omit .svn folders or images that you don’t need locally. Expect more features in this area in next builds.
- Linux startup scrips got additional tuning including explicit warning about that OpenJDK is unsupported, so there will be a lot less chance that IDE UI is suddenly broken for you with apparently no reason.
List of fixes available in issue tracker.
- All stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker
UPD: Looks like we miss on one nasty exception in 94.505 – so there’s a 94.506 on the download page now.
Download Web IDE EAP build 94.505 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP build 129.177/196Early Access Program
We continue to refine the IDE and work on plugin APIs. This build addresses both aspects by implementing a much requested feature purely relying on php-openapi. It required numerous adjustments - and much more are still pending, but we have a great progress. The generic Factory Metho…
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP Started – Build 129.91Early Access Program
We are happy to announce the beginning of PhpStorm 6.0.1 Early Access Program and the build 129.91 is already available for download. Just a couple of weeks after the major 6.0 update we are ready to deliver fresh build to be tested. On PHP side we are focused on bugfixes and new features, inc…
Drag & Drop Project Files to Remote Hosts in PhpStorm
The Remote Host pane allows us to work directly on a remote server through FTP, FTPS, SFTP or a local/network folder. A lot of people asked us to add drag & drop to the Remote Host pane in PhpStorm. Good news: PhpStorm 6 comes with drag & drop as well as copy & paste support from the pro…