The latest PhpStorm EAP (build 94.430) contains a good number changes in Database-related functionality. Namely:
- A dedicated Database Console tool-window
- Сonsole-like UI keeps input and output in one place and retains the highlighting for execution history
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts for all Console actions (in IDE Settings)
- Per-result Page Up, Page Down and Refresh actions
- Complete support for In-Memory Databases (try running some DDL in Console then click Refresh Tables and all the tables will be loaded in the Data Sources tree)
- Quick Table Contents Lookup using the standard Quick Documentation Lookup action. Try Ctrl+Q on a table name anywhere in the IDE!