PhpStorm/WebStorm RC build 95.150
The Release is imminent, so please do not hesitate to send Blame on exceptions and file bug reports to tracker!
In the mean time this build brings you a lot of fixes and a even feature or two:
- improved type inference for foreach loops
- global variable references search
- include resolution & validation
- inheritance-aware rename for class methods
- @method declared members 1-st level support with Parameter Info, Type-check inspection etc
- Introduce variable support for extracting parts from string literals
- All the stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker
Download PhpStorm/WebStorm RC build 95.150 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
JetBrains PhpStorm and JetBrains WebStorm have their own separate resources. This WebIDE Blog is Closed
For quite a while we have been sharing this blog and other resources for both PhpStorm and WebStorm IDEs. We came to the conclusion it’s time to let these products have their own separate resources. From now on, please follow the new PhpStorm Blog and/or WebStorm Blog to get the most relevant information for the product you use.
WebStorm 6.0.1 is available
We'd like to announce the availability of the first bugfix update of WebStorm 6.0, version 6.0.1. The new release includes a fairly small number of Web-specific bugfixes, which are detailed in the release notes. The build is available for download and for patch-based upgrade if you're currently runn…
Drag & Drop Project Files to Remote Hosts in PhpStorm
The Remote Host pane allows us to work directly on a remote server through FTP, FTPS, SFTP or a local/network folder. A lot of people asked us to add drag & drop to the Remote Host pane in PhpStorm. Good news: PhpStorm 6 comes with drag & drop as well as copy & paste support from the pro…