PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0 Early Access Program started
We’re happy to announce first public builds of long awaited PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0!
There’s a lots and lots of stuff inside, totaling to several hundreds of votes, but here is the list visible changes to focus on:
- Intellij Platform 11 more streamlined UI on modern OSes, including Lion fullscreen mode and lots of performance and usability improvements
- PHP Project Configuration has PHP interpreters management
- PHP Language support augmented with advanced type inference, new PHPDoc metadata, a set of Live Templates, new Intentions, and Surround With expressions
- PHP Editor and Formatter initial implementation of class auto-import, alignment of key=>value pairs, on “=” sign in a group of assignments and PHPDoc formatting options
- PHP Debug got ‘Zero-Configuration’ command line debugging and significant stability improvements via debugger side caching of evaluation
- PHP Run configurations tunable with advanced settings for command line run configurations(PHP Script, PHP Unit) – options, environment variables and a new ‘PHP HTTP Request’ configuration for ad-hoc debugging
- PHP Profiler views for Xdebug profiling logs
- Twig Basic (HTML) formatting and Keyword/built-in filter completion
- XSLT Debugger
- Web Deployment Mark directories to exclude/include from transfer and indexing in project creation window
- CoffeeScript support
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes during next months.
More stuff is coming – so do not hesitate with feedback, first milestone build is only one month away!
EAP users know the drill, but since this is a major upgrade – I got to repeat:
- BACK UP YOUR SETTINGS AND PROJECT INFO BEFORE 1st RUN
- 3rd party plugins may cease to work with this build (bug authors for v 11 support)
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0 EAP build 108.1343 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team