Easter Egg-stravaganza!

Have you behaved all year and written concise, clear code? Then go get your baskets ready, because the Easter Bunny is close!

From April 2 until April 16, the Easter Bunny is giving away great discounts on many of our IDEs as well as our issue tracker, YouTrack.

Get 30% OFF on your personal license for these cool products:

PhpStorm — lightweight and smart PHP IDE
RubyMine — Ruby and Rails IDE
IntelliJ IDEA — the smartest code-centric Java IDE
PyCharm — Python & Django IDE
AppCode — objective C IDE

Also, get 20% OFF on ANY stand-alone pack of YouTrack — our awesome bug & issue tracker!

Catch the Easter Bunny’s before it’s gone!

Happy Easter, and develop with pleasure!
JetBrains Team

Comments below can no longer be edited.

15 Responses to Easter Egg-stravaganza!

1. Sebastian Grodzicki says:

April 2, 2012

Renewals not included? Too bad. 🙁

• John says:

April 2, 2012

Yes, I would purchase a couple of years additional support/upgrades if the discount was applied – and if it was add to the end of my existing end date.

• Alexey Korsun says:

April 2, 2012

Hi, John.
        Renewal always adds to the end of existing end date.

• John says:

April 2, 2012

Great! And the 30% discount for renewals? 🙂

• Alexey Korsun says:

April 2, 2012

It’s no surprise that such sales are targeted to attract new customers. For existing customers we work hard to create new features and make working with PHP easier and comfortable.

2. Thomas Bush says:

April 3, 2012

I’ve been evaluating PHPStorm for a couple of weeks and it definitely has a few advantages over netbeans. My funds are a bit low though, so whether or not to buy is a tough decision. I had been thinking about asking if you were going to have a sale again this year like you did last year around this time, and then bang you went and started a new sale. Only problem is, you’re only offering 30% off this time instead of 50%. Any chance you’ll throw me a bone and give it to me at 50% off?

• Alexey Korsun says:

April 3, 2012

Sorry, Thomas, but conditions are equal for all.

3. Horacio Miguel Gómez says:

April 4, 2012

Hi!
    I tested phpstorm trial edition and loved this wonderfull ide. Just bought the licence for personal use and entered this blog.

I’m afraid the new 4.0 version will come out soon and want to know If new customers like me buying licences can upgrade to it, taking into account I was seduced by the easter discount. Would be great news to know inverting our money now will be worth in a couple of weeks.

• Alexey Gopachenko says:

April 4, 2012

We have a subscription based license – all upgrades in next year are yours.

• Horacio Miguel Gómez says:

April 4, 2012

Great News! Just asking because the suscription says PHPStorm3 ^^

4. Sergei Kuznetsov says:

April 4, 2012

Webstorm? Today is webmaster day 🙂

5. Marcel says:

April 11, 2012

Hi, why isn’t Webstorm on sale?

• Alexey Korsun says:

April 11, 2012

Hi, Marcel.
      We have lowered prices on the WebStorm a few months ago so it’s the cheapest IDE now 🙂

6. Laurence says:

April 17, 2012

I’ve just missed the discount by 9 hours :O 🙁 any chance it could be extended to midnight on the final day of the sale (i.e. 2359 on the 16th)? 🙂 Arguably that’s still within the terms of the sale…

• Laurence says: