WebStorm 11 Beta

WebStorm 11 goes Beta now!

You can download WebStorm 11 Beta (build 143.379) from our website. In this build we mostly focused on fixes and improvements.

The full list of addressed issues is as usual available in the release notes. You can use a patch update from the previous EAP build (143.267). WebStorm 11 Beta doesn’t require a valid license.

Please report your feedback to our issue tracker. To get notifications of new EAP builds as they become available, subscribe to the EAP channel in Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Updates.

Develop with pleasure!
– JetBrains WebStorm Team

About Ekaterina Prigara

Ekaterina Prigara is WebStorm product marketing manager at JetBrains. She's passionate about new technologies, UX and coffee.
This entry was posted in Early Access Preview. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to WebStorm 11 Beta

1. Clay Shannon says:

Does the new version improve support for Meteor?

2. David Nelson says:

This is sweet, thank you!

I noticed that I get ‘Missing require() call’ when I have flow as my language with the new beta build and I use es6 imports that are valid. I had to disable the inspection manually to work around it.

Also, when does webstorm get integrated into intellij? I really miss the ability to set the auto save interval from 15 seconds to 1 second. Is there a webstorm workaround for that?

Thanks and great work! :-)

Cheers,
    David

• Ekaterina Prigara says:

I will ask my colleagues about the status of this issue, but unfortunately I think it won’t be fixed for WebStorm 11 release, may be in the minor update…

• Ekaterina Prigara says:

Actually I have found our that in WebStorm 11 Beta there’s an option now to configure object properties alignment and line comment position for CoffeeScript. Would be glad to hear you feedback: are there other code style options you’d expect there?

3. Akshar Patel says:

I thought support for tsx files was added in Webstorm. I tried today and I’m getting errors. Is there anything I need to switch on to get it working?

4. Will you ever fix broken hidpi support in Linux? What’s the point of reporting bugs if nobody takes care of them? Not even an answer…

5. Igor says:

Hi, what is release date?