WebStorm 11 released: better TypeScript support, Flow, Angular 2, and more
We are very excited to announce today the release of WebStorm 11! This major update is aligned with updates for other JetBrains products that comprise JetBrains Toolbox.
Download and install WebStorm 11 right now!
WebStorm 11 refines your web development experience by adding support for powerful cutting-edge technologies and thoroughly improving the core functionality of the IDE. New features in WebStorm 11 include:
- Improved TypeScript support: WebStorm 11 now fully supports the latest TypeScript 1.6 features and brings coding assistance for JSX and ES2015 features to TypeScript code. WebStorm also adds integration with TSLint
- Flow and React support improvements: We’ve added basic support for Flow type annotations, and improved code completion and navigation for React components.
- Initial support for Angular 2: WebStorm 11 provides code completion for Angular 2 binding, components and new event attributes in TypeScript and ECMAScript 2015
- npm scripts: A new tool window lists all tasks in package.json and allows you to run any of them with a simple double-click.
- Yeoman integration: Hundreds of new project generators are available right from the IDE Welcome screen, thanks to the new integration with Yeoman.
Among other notable updates are improved support for ECMAScript 2015, the option to run a single Mocha test, a new Preview mode for Find in path, support for debugging projects built with Webpack, new Node.js configuration and inspections, improved Dart support powered by the Dart Analysis Server, and much more.
For a more detailed overview please visit What’s new in WebStorm 11, and download the IDE for your OS.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!