WebStorm 12 EAP, 144.3357: SSH console, debugging with Webpack and fixes
A fresh WebStorm 12 EAP build (144.3357) is now available for download!
As always, you can download it here or, if you have a previous EAP build (144.3143) installed, you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
The highlights of this update include:
- SSH Console plugin is now bundled with WebStorm
- Initial support for debugging arrow function expressions in ECMAScript 6
- Support for debugging Node.js apps built with Webpack
- Extract field refactoring in TypeScript
- Support for comments in tsconfig.json (that’s a new feature in TypeScript 1.8)
- Coding assistance in tsd.json, a configuration file for TypeScript Definition manager
The full list of issues addressed in this EAP build is available in the Release notes.
Read about the features and improvements added in other WebStorm 12 EAP builds:
- WebStorm 12 EAP, 144.3143: Unused imports warning, code assistance in tsconfig.json, .babelrc and .eslintrc, remote run and debug for Node.js apps, Vagrant integration, debugging Electron apps, and further improvement in Angular 2 support.
- WebStorm 12 EAP, 144.2925: Inline rename, smarter auto-imports and Optimize imports action for TypeScript, debugging async client-side code, and improvements in Angular 2 support.
Please report your feedback to our issue tracker. To get notifications of new EAP builds as they become available, subscribe to the EAP channel in Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Updates.
– JetBrains WebStorm Team