WebStorm 2017.1 released: Vue.js, Jest, new code style options, Standard Style, and more
Welcome WebStorm 2017.1, the first big update this year!
We’ve added support for such exciting technologies as Vue.js and Jest, brought more flexibility to code styles, improved React and Angular support, and so much more!
Explore all the new features on our website or in this overview video:
- Vue.js support: coding assistance for Vue template language; completion and automatic import for Vue components
- Jest integration: run Jest tests and see the results right in the IDE
- Support for Standard style and lots of new code style options: use of semicolons and trailing commas, quote style, sorting for imports, and more
- Imports for React components are added automatically
- Completion for modules in package.json; TSLint-powered quick-fixes; support for the Angular language service; new module dependency diagram; test status icons in the editor; emoji support in the editor 🎉.
JetBrains WebStorm Team