WebStorm 2017.2 released: Move symbol refactoring, import code style from ESLint, better webpack support, and more
Today we’re announcing WebStorm 2017.2 🎉
Here’s what you can do with the top new features in WebStorm 2017.2:
- Import code style from an ESLint configuration.
- Run single Karma tests and generate code coverage reports for Mocha.
- Order code inside classes with the Rearrange code action.
- See Parameter hints and inferred type info in TypeScript.
- Build interfaces with support for Angular Material.
- Enjoy better code completion and navigation for Sass selectors.
- Scope styles for single components with support for CSS Modules.
Explore all the new features of WebStorm 2017.2 on our website.
JetBrains WebStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!