WebStorm 2017.2 released: Move symbol refactoring, import code style from ESLint, better webpack support, and more
Today we’re announcing WebStorm 2017.2 🎉
Here’s what you can do with the top new features in WebStorm 2017.2:
- Import code style from an ESLint configuration.
- Run single Karma tests and generate code coverage reports for Mocha.
- Order code inside classes with the Rearrange code action.
- See Parameter hints and inferred type info in TypeScript.
- Build interfaces with support for Angular Material.
- Enjoy better code completion and navigation for Sass selectors.
- Scope styles for single components with support for CSS Modules.
JetBrains WebStorm Team