WebStorm 2017.2 released: Move symbol refactoring, import code style from ESLint, better webpack support, and more
Today we’re announcing WebStorm 2017.2 🎉
Here’s what you can do with the top new features in WebStorm 2017.2:
- Import code style from an ESLint configuration.
- Run single Karma tests and generate code coverage reports for Mocha.
- Order code inside classes with the Rearrange code action.
- See Parameter hints and inferred type info in TypeScript.
- Build interfaces with support for Angular Material.
- Enjoy better code completion and navigation for Sass selectors.
- Scope styles for single components with support for CSS Modules.
JetBrains WebStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
WebStorm 2023.2.2 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.2 is here with support for rpx and upx custom CSS property units and bug-fixes.
WebStorm 2023.2.1 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.1 is now available with many improvements for Angular, Svelte, Tailwind CSS, Astro, and more.
WebStorm 2023.2: Better Error Formatting, Enhancements for Vue, Preact, SolidJS, Angular and Svelte, GitLab Integration, and More
WebStorm 2023.2, the second update of the year, is out! Update to the latest release today.