WebStorm 2017.2.1 is now available
WebStorm 2017.2.1, the bug-fix update for the recently released WebStorm 2017.2 is now available!
You can install this update using Toolbox App. If you’re using WebStorm 2017.2 or 2017.2.1 EAP, you can update directly from the IDE.
If you’re still using an earlier version, check out the new features in WebStorm 2017.2 and download it from our website.
What is fixed in WebStorm 2017.2.1:
- Karma integration now properly sees changes when re-compiling the code (WEB-12496 and WEB-21308)
- React render method is no longer marked as static (WEB-19028)
- Flow: auto import now works for types (WEB-24910); support for union optional type as arrow function return type (WEB-27666)
- Auto import for React components now works in .tsx files (WEB-20211)
- Tab limit can again be set to 1 (IDEA-173369)
- Errors from ESLint are now highlighted in .vue files (WEB-27868)
- Debugging React Native apps: you can now use Chrome as a debugging backend instead of Node.js 8 (WEB-27323)
You can find a full list of addressed issues in the Release Notes.