What is fixed in WebStorm 2017.2.2:
- Support for imports with ~ in SCSS and Less when using webpack (WEB-23707 and
- Support for CSS Modules with Less and Sass (WEB-27344 and
- Emmet abbreviations for React components now expand into self-closing tags only if you add / at the end of the abbreviation (WEB-26468)
- Completion for React component properties when using require (WEB-27896)
- spy-js now works with Node.js 7 and above (WEB-24103)
- Scaling on HiDPI monitors on Windows 10 (JRE-431)
- and over 40 other issues.