WebStorm 2018.3.4 is available
WebStorm 2018.3.4 is now available!
What’s fixed in WebStorm 2018.3.4:
- Performance issue when using some complex mapped types in TypeScript and the TypeORM package was solved (WEB-35651)
- The problem with the IDE running out of memory when debugging Angular apps was fixed (WEB-35886)
- Web browsers panel is now shown in the Angular template files (WEB-35128)
- The Angular Schematics popup now lists available schematics faster (WEB-36303)
- Accessibility of the code completion popup (IDEA-203712) and the rename popup (IDEA-204449) was improved
You can find the full list of addressed issues in the Release Notes.
The WebStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!