WebStorm 2019.2.1, the first bug-fix update for the recently released WebStorm 2019.2, is now available!
Apart from bug fixes, this update also brings a lot of improvements and features. Here’s what’s new in WebStorm 2019.2.1:
- In Angular projects, a different TSLint configuration specified in the angular.json file can be used for test files (WEB-33171)
- Better support for Vue components with TypeScript decorators (WEB-31693)
- Improved suggestions for scoped packages in package.json (WEB-34628)
- Support for CSS Media Queries Level 5 (WEB-36265)
- “Duplicate declaration” inspection now works for TypeScript (WEB-40037)
- False-positive “Mismatched property value” error in SCSS and Sass files was fixed (WEB-40241)
- Invalid item no longer appears in the code completion suggestions (WEB-39612)
- Move refactoring now allows moving symbols between .ts and .tsx files (WEB-29039)
- Tabs inside JSDoc are now preserved when formatting the code (WEB-15618)
- Problems with typing some symbols using AltGr were fixed (JBR-1743,
You can find a full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2019.2.1 in the release notes.
The WebStorm Team