WebStorm 2019.2.3 is available
Posted on by
WebStorm 2019.2.3 is now available!
Fixes and improvements in WebStorm 2019.2.3:
- Navigation bar is now correctly displayed in the full-screen mode on macOS (JBR-1649)
- “Compare with Current” for git branches now shows a dialog as in 2019.1 (IDEA-209664)
- It’s now again possible to assigning file patterns back to common file types (WEB-38869)
- Option to enable more contrast scrollbars is now available in Preferences/Settings – Appearance & Behavior | Appearance (IDEA-69682)
- Performance problem in projects with lots of ignored files was fixed (IDEA-219152)
- Errors are now correctly highlighted in Dart files after external changes (WEB-41017)
- Problem with saving passwords on Ubuntu was fixed (IDEA-185926)
You can find a full list of issues fixed by the WebStorm team in the release notes.
The WebStorm Team