The WebStorm Team
WebStorm 2019.2.3 is available
WebStorm 2019.2.3 is now available!
Fixes and improvements in WebStorm 2019.2.3:
- Navigation bar is now correctly displayed in the full-screen mode on macOS (JBR-1649)
- “Compare with Current” for git branches now shows a dialog as in 2019.1 (IDEA-209664)
- It’s now again possible to assigning file patterns back to common file types (WEB-38869)
- Option to enable more contrast scrollbars is now available in Preferences/Settings – Appearance & Behavior | Appearance (IDEA-69682)
- Performance problem in projects with lots of ignored files was fixed (IDEA-219152)
- Errors are now correctly highlighted in Dart files after external changes (WEB-41017)
- Problem with saving passwords on Ubuntu was fixed (IDEA-185926)
You can find a full list of issues fixed by the WebStorm team in the release notes.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
WebStorm 2023.2.2 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.2 is here with support for rpx and upx custom CSS property units and bug-fixes.
WebStorm 2023.2.1 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.1 is now available with many improvements for Angular, Svelte, Tailwind CSS, Astro, and more.
WebStorm 2023.2: Better Error Formatting, Enhancements for Vue, Preact, SolidJS, Angular and Svelte, GitLab Integration, and More
WebStorm 2023.2, the second update of the year, is out! Update to the latest release today.