Live Webinar: 42 WebStorm Tips and Tricks
Join us Tuesday, April 28, at 6 pm – 7 pm (CEST) / 12 pm – 1 pm (EDT) for our free live webinar 42 WebStorm Tips and Tricks, featuring Paul Everitt.
In this webinar, you’ll get the chance to learn some productivity boosters. Specifically, we’ll cover the following topics:
- Navigating through your project faster
- Reducing clutter and becoming more keyboard-centric
- Tips and tricks for editing your code more efficiently
- Some helpful features for debugging and testing your application
- Saving time on common VCS tasks
We believe that this webinar will be interesting for WebStorm users who are somewhat familiar with the IDE but are also willing to dive a little deeper into what it can offer them. We’ll use Create React App as a demo application, not because the webinar is focused specifically on React but because it gives us a meaningful starting point.
Space is limited, so please register now.
A video recording will be available after the webinar.
The WebStorm team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!