WebStorm 2020.2.2 Is Available
WebStorm 2020.2.2, the second bug-fix update for the recently released WebStorm 2020.2, is now available!
You can update to it using the Toolbox App or right from the IDE. You can also download WebStorm 2020.2.2 from our website.
Here are the most notable fixes available in v2020.2.2:
- Fixed syntax errors showing in the ng-options attribute (WEB-28294).
- Automatic code reformatting with Prettier no longer breaks Live Template expanding (WEB-46752).
- Fixed index files not working with @use in Sass (WEB-46651).
- File watchers now work properly with Sass’s @use and @forward rules (WEB-42904).
- LightEdit mode is now used for selected file extensions only (IDEA-248255).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2020.2.2, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!