WebStorm 2020.2.2 Is Available
WebStorm 2020.2.2, the second bug-fix update for the recently released WebStorm 2020.2, is now available!
Here are the most notable fixes available in v2020.2.2:
- Fixed syntax errors showing in the ng-options attribute (WEB-28294).
- Automatic code reformatting with Prettier no longer breaks Live Template expanding (WEB-46752).
- Fixed index files not working with @use in Sass (WEB-46651).
- File watchers now work properly with Sass’s @use and @forward rules (WEB-42904).
- LightEdit mode is now used for selected file extensions only (IDEA-248255).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2020.2.2, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
WebStorm 2023.3: Improvements for Angular, Vue, and Svelte, AI Assistant, New Testing Functionality, and More
WebStorm 2023.3, the third major update of the year, is out! Update to the latest release today.