WebStorm 2020.3.2 Is Available
WebStorm 2020.3.2, the second bug-fix update for WebStorm 2020.3, is now available!
Here are the most notable fixes available in v2020.3.2:
- Fixed patch updates for Apple Silicon IDE builds. Please note that the patch update for Apple Silicon from v2020.3.1 to this build is not available (IDEA-258792).
- Native keychain should now work as expected on Apple Silicon builds. In order to use it, please make sure you have In native Keychain selected under Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Passwords (IDEA-258912).
- Double-click behavior in local changes is now optional (IDEA-235910).
- The IDE no longer steals focus when you drag a file over its window (IDEA-244511).
- Fixed the bug with newly added JSX tags causing simultaneous editing of non-related closing tags (WEB-49051).
- In React, code completion now works for dynamically evaluated className attribute values (WEB-43318).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2020.3.2, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team