AppCode 1.6: Smart and Sound
Good news everyone!
AppCode 1.6 is here to bring more joy and pleasure to Objective-C development. New version is way faster on big projects, fully compatible with Xcode 4.4 and Xcode 4.5 preview, supports CocoaPods projects, third-party project and file templates and all new Objective-C features.
Here are a few highlights of this release:
- In-place refactorings: Rename and Introduce refactorings now work right in the editor without invoking any extra dialogs, and take into account usages in comments and non-code files.
- First-class localization support: refactorings, “Find Usages” action and other smart features now work in localization files as well.
- Build settings editor: configure your project without leaving your favorite IDE.
- C++11 and libc++ support.
- A bunch of new inspections help you to: ensure that all necessary enum values are covered in your switch statement; find all non-localized strings in your project; and more.
- Boosted code generation: select where you want to declare a new generated method – in the implementation, interface, or category; easily generate objectWith-methods.
- AppCode comes with bundled GitHub plugin, so it’s now super easy to clone GitHub projects. Check out our video about GitHub integration features.
Note, that if you own an AppCode license, 1.6 is a free update for you!
You may also find interesting that with AppCode 1.6 we have added one more license type: Academic license. If you are a student or a teacher using AppCode in your studies; if you are running some lab research in your college or university and it’s non-profit work: fill a small application, tell us what you do, and we’ll get back to you.
Develop with pleasure!
-The AppCode Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
AppCode 2023.1 Bug-Fix Update
Hi, AppCode 2023.1 has just been released with fixes for Xcode 14.3 compatibility, Swift refactorings and intentions, the IDE’s UI, and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve refocused the te…
AppCode 2023.1 Release Candidate
Hi, On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve re-focused the team's efforts in other directions, we’ve kept providing technical support to our current users and are releasing bug-fix updates in 2023, targeting mostly the Xco…
AppCode 2022.3 Release and End of Sales and Support
AppCode 2022.3 has just been released. With the release of v2022.3, we are sunsetting the product.
AppCode 2022.3 Release Candidate Is Here
Hi everyone, The release of AppCode 2022.3 is approaching, and the release candidate (build 223.7571.233) is now available for download on our website. You need to have an active subscription or activate a free trial to use this build. The main highlights of this build include: We fixed the r…