New AppCode 3.2 EAP with improvements for mixed Swift/Objective-C code
AppCode 3.2 EAP build 141.2263 is available for download. From the Swift and Objective-C side, this build delivers:
- Resolve for the custom Swift frameworks (for example, Alamofire).
- Swift bridging header problems fixes: OC-11488, OC-10856, OC-12151.
- Resolve for members (properties, functions, etc) of Swift classes when used in Objective-C. Please note, that renaming Swift member elements from Objective-C code is not yet supported.
- Code Data objects rendering for Xcode 6.3+.
- Some small fixes for __nullable/__nonnull keywords (OC-12083 and OC-12084).
Other changes include bundled LESS, SASS and YAML plugins.
The full list of improvements can be found in our tracker.
New build is available for download on the confluence page. The patch update is also available if you are using previous 3.2 EAP build.
Develop with pleasure,
The AppCode Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
AppCode 2023.1 Bug-Fix Update
Hi, AppCode 2023.1 has just been released with fixes for Xcode 14.3 compatibility, Swift refactorings and intentions, the IDE’s UI, and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve refocused the te…
AppCode 2023.1 Release Candidate
Hi, On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve re-focused the team's efforts in other directions, we’ve kept providing technical support to our current users and are releasing bug-fix updates in 2023, targeting mostly the Xco…
AppCode 2022.3 Release and End of Sales and Support
AppCode 2022.3 has just been released. With the release of v2022.3, we are sunsetting the product.
AppCode 2022.3 Release Candidate Is Here
Hi everyone, The release of AppCode 2022.3 is approaching, and the release candidate (build 223.7571.233) is now available for download on our website. You need to have an active subscription or activate a free trial to use this build. The main highlights of this build include: We fixed the r…